The Advisory Board consists of international experts in the fields of digital humanities and ancient epigraphy. They will meet with the leadership team of the Ancient Graffiti Project twice per year and provide guidance concerning the development of the project. They will also serve as resources throughout the year and aid in the interoperability of AGP with EDR and EAGLE.
- Wayne Graham, University of Virginia Scholars’ Lab, Head, Research & Development.
- Pietro Liuzzo, Mitarbeiter in Ancient History, Universität Heidelberg, and Network Coordinator for the Europeana network of Ancient Greek and Latin Epigraphy (EAGLE).
- Silvia Orlandi, Professor of Latin Epigraphy, L’Università di Roma “La Sapienza,” Co-Director of the Epigraphic Database Roma (EDR) and Scientific Coordinator of EAGLE.
- Eric Poehler, Assistant Professor in the Department of Classics, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Director of the Pompeii Bibliography and Mapping Project.
- Charlotte Roueché, Senior Research Fellow in Digital Hellenic Studies, King’s College, London, and Director of numerous digital projects, including Inscriptions of Aphrodisias.